Voter Registration Questions
- Idaho has election day Registration [§34-408(a), Idaho Code]
[§34-402, §34-404, §34-405, §34-412, §34-413, Idaho Code]
Absentee Ballot Voting Questions
Applications must be received by the county clerk by 5:00 p.m. on the eleventh day before the election [§34-1002(7), Idaho Code]
County clerks must mail absentee ballots — to voters who have requested absentee ballots — 45 days before the election. [§34-1003(3), Idaho Code]
As soon as you get your ballot you can return it.
- By Mail: Allowing ample time for mail delivery, via the U.S. Postal Service.
- In-Person: Hand deliver to the Elections Office, Room 105.
- Official Ballot Drop Boxes, Secured, 24-hour surveillance at Cassia County Courthouse, 1459 Overland Ave
- Inside: Room 106, Hallway.
- Outside: Adjacent to the Sheriff's Office.
Early Voting Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
This state website will help you look up your voting location. https://elections.sos.idaho.gov/ElectionLink/ElectionLink/ViewPollingLocation.aspx
- The ballot shall be mailed no sooner than twenty-four (24) days prior to the election day and no later than the fourteenth day prior to the election. [§34-308(3)]