To register and vote, you must:
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be a resident of Idaho and Cassia County for thirty (30) days preceding the election.
- Have reached eighteen (18) years of age
You are not eligible to vote if you have been:
- Convicted of a felony and your rights have not been restored.
- Persons convicted of felonies in Idaho or other states or jurisdictions shall be allowed to register and vote in Idaho upon final discharge which means satisfactory completion of imprisonment, probation and parole as the case may be. [§34-1003(3,4), Idaho Code]
You need to register again if you have:
- Changed your name
- Moved to a different address
- Not voted within the last four (4) years
You may register to vote online. Click Here
You may register to vote by mail or in person at:
Cassia County Clerk
Cassia County Courthouse
1459 Overland Avenue, Room 105
Burley, ID 83318
Click Here: Idaho Voter Primary Registration Form
SAME DAY REGISTRATION
In Idaho we also have same day registration, which gives you the privilege to register on Election Day. In order to register and vote on Election Day you must:
- Appear in person
- Have a photo ID and proof of 30-day residency such as a:
- Drivers license
- Idaho ID card
- Any document which contains a valid address in the precinct you reside with a picture ID card.
Contact the Elections Office if you have questions.