Joseph W. Larsen
Cassia County Clerk/Auditor/Recorder
Email : email@example.com
(208)878-5240 ext. 226 (phone)
Passport Acceptance Hours
- Maintain the Recorder's Office as a progressive viable office as we pursue the future.
- In performance of our duties in the Recorder's Office, we will do so in the most efficient manner possible.
- Manage public records in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Maintain working environment that encourages employees in all departments to reach their highest potential.
- Strive to gain the highest level of confidence from the community.
- The Recording of all County Documents, including but not limited to Deeds, Mortgages, Liens, Judgments, etc. In addition to recording the documents, they are microfilmed and indexed.
- The issuance of all County marriage licenses.
- The issuance of all County alcohol licenses.
- Acceptance of all passport applications.
- Responsible for all elections.
- Maintenance of all County records for the public's use such as: corner perpetuations, survey plats, subdivision plats and all microfilmed documents.
- Aid people in genealogy research by teaching them how to use our books for their research.