Attention Absentee Ballot Voters!
We are in the process of mailing out all of the requested absentee ballots. You may track the status of your ballot at this website: https://elections.sos.idaho.gov/ElectionLink/ElectionLink/VoterSearch.asp
If you are in a Vote by Mail precinct (108 Almo, 109 Bridge, 111 Elba, 113 Heglar-Yale, 118 Parsons, 122 Sublet) your ballot will be mailed out beginning Oct 12, 2020, as per Idaho Code §34-308.
All other requests for an absentee ballot will be mailed out by Oct 5, 2020, as per Idaho code §34-1003(8). You can return your voted absentee ballot by using the prepaid, return affidavit envelope that was provided in your ballot packet. You may also use the ballot drop box, located in the South entrance of the courthouse, or you may deliver your voted ballot in person to the Election’s Office. If you have any questions please contact the Elections Department at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: (208) 878-5240
Make a plan to vote in the
November 3rd 2020
Vote by Mail
1..Fill out the downloadable Absentee Ballot Application. (Online process click here)
2. Return the application as soon as possible to the Elections Dept. The last day to return the application is October 23rd by end of business day.
3. The Elections Dept. will begin mailing out ballots 3-4 weeks before the election.
4. The ballot must be returned before 8 p.m. on Election Day to be counted.
Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Cassia County Courthouse
1459 Overland Ave Room 106 Burley, ID 83318
NEW Early Vote Room - Room 106
(Use South Covered Entrance - First Room to the left)
● Vote at your polling location. November 3, 2020 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
● Plan on long lines with this option due to social distancing requirements.
● Follow Center for Disease Control Guidelines on "How to Prevent Getting Sick (Click here)
● Protect yourself and Others (Click here)
● Use of Cloth Face Coverings (Click here)
● Social or Physical Distancing - 6 feet (Click here)
Elections Department Contact Information
1459 Overland Ave Rm 105
Burley, ID 83318
Phone: (208) 878-5240
Fax: (208) 878-8825
* * * IDAHO ELECTIONS SECURITY * * *
Please review this video about Idaho's Election Security
Joseph W. Larsen
Chief Elections Officer – Elected Clerk