Cassia County Sheriff George Warrell
A committee was appointed in 2014 to review the unified law enforcement between Cassia County and the City of Burley. This is a report of their findings.
- Cassia County Sheriff's fees $60.00 service/return fee.
- Writ of Execution $60.00 (Sheriff's Department) plus $2.00 filing fee (Cassia County). When serving the Writ we need a .70 cent-stamped, self-addressed envelope to the defendant, a Sheriff's letter of instruction, claim of exemption packet, instructions to Debtors and Third Party Claim Form, judgement and 3 copies of Writ.
Our mission is to provide and maintain, as much as is practicable, and given all available, resources, a feeling of security and safety among all persons within our legal jurisdiction.
It is critical that all members understand and support the organizations missions. Our mission is our legitimate basis for existence and the basis of our professional ethics, goals, objectives, rules, regulations, operating policies, procedures, and practices.
Mission is functionally defined by the power established by legislated authority and the demands for service from our public. It is the direct and ultimate responsibility of the Sheriff to interpret public demands and, within budgeted resources, provide for the best possible delivery of our services.
The nature of public safety and security forces services are varied. Examples include but are not limited to: equal, equitable, and fair enforcement of laws; responding to calls for non-enforcement services; active patrol; security and protection of prisoners; personnel, on-duty as well as off duty. These services, and the perception we create while engaging in these services, are functionally defined, made real and ultimately judged by the nature of activities we engage in as well as how we appear while engaged in such activities. In summary, our mission is to deliver a service as well as a perception of service, i.e.; a feeling of safety and security.
Our mission is a contract with our citizens as well as an affirmation of their trust. A contract that each employee is charged with the responsibility to protect and promote. Failure to do so will lead to the loss of citizen empathy for our needs, result is public alienation, and eventually bring out the loss of the publics confidence and our authority to exist.
Cassia County Values
Every County Employee will take the initiative to demonstrate and support these values.
- Dignity & Respect For The Individual
- Teamwork Continuous Improvement
- Respect For Cultural & Ethnic Diversity
- Seek Citizen Input & Involvement