Passport Application forms are available in the Recorder’s Office in the County Courthouse, Room 105 or online at www.travel.state.gov
Applicant will need the following:
- DS-11 Form with lines 1-22 filled out by applicant unless applicant is a child
- DO NOT SIGN – DO NOT ATTACH PHOTO
- CURRENT form of Government Issued ID, such as a driver’s license, OR secondary forms of current ID.
- Certified Birth Certificate, or Expired Passport or Original Naturalization Paper. This document will be sent in with your application but will be returned within a few days of your passport.
- One (1) 2”x2” Passport Photo
- Cash or Check payable to Cassia County Recorder. The fee is $25.00 per application
- Personal Check, Cashier’s Check or Money Order payable to Department of State – Each application must have its own check or money order – See fees below
Passport Book – Valid for travel by air, sea or land
- $110.00 (Age 16 and Older) Valid for 10 years
- $80.00 (Age 15 and Under) Valid for 5 years
Passport Card – Valid for land & sea, crossing between the US & Canada, Mexico, Bermuda & the Caribbean ONLY
- $30.00 (Age 16 and Older) Valid for 10 years
- $15.00 (Age 15 and Under) Valid for 5 years
Applicants must appear in person. If applicant is under 16 years of age, both parents must be present with child and provide proper ID to sign for child. If applicant is 16 or 17, one parent must be present with proper ID and sign with applicant.
If Departure date is less than 4-6 weeks, applicant may consider expediting the application for an additional fee of $60.00, reducing processing time to 2-3 weeks
Passport Acceptance Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
If you have any questions, you may call the Recorder’s office at (208)878-5240