Veterans Services Officer
PROUDLY SERVING VETERANS
The Mini-Cassia Veterans Officer helps veterans receive benefits they are entitled to and to help veterans receive the most current information.
Mission Statement :
To assist veterans and their dependents with benefit claims through the State and Federal government.
- Order original Military Discharges (DD214) or Separation Records from the National Archives.
- Assist Veterans in filing service-connected disability claims for benefits that may be payable through the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- Inform the Veteran's spouse, survivor or dependents concerning specific benefits to which they may be entitled and assist the individuals in obtaining these benefits.
- Schedule rides on the DAV Van to Boise VAMC. Please contact us no later than 72 hours prior to your appointment. Van transportation can only be scheduled when there are available drivers.
- Monthly outreach conducted with the Idaho Veterans’ State Service Officer by appointment only.
- Veterans Resource Directory
Mini-Cassia Veterans Service Office
Chuck Driscoll - Veterans Service Officer
825 Fremont Ave ~ Rupert ID 83350 Phone/Fax ~ (208) 678-3599
Cell Phone Number: (208) 670-5183Website: Mini-Cassia Veterans Office
Monday through Thursday ~ 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Other Hours as Needed ~ By Appointment
* * * 2018 Holiday Office Hours * * *
For additional information visit:
Other Helpful Links:
- Problems with alcohol or drugs: https://maketheconnection.net/symptoms/alcohol-drug-problems
- Suicide: https://maketheconnection.net/conditions/suicide
- Group therapy and peer support: https://maketheconnection.net/stories/715